Krishna University B.Tech Sem Results 2013 - 1st/2nd/3rd

Krishna University Machilipatnam (KU) is soon going to announce out the B.Tech I/II/III Sem Examination result 2013 online at the official website of the KU at www.krishnauniversity.ac.in. So all those who appeared in the B.Tech I/II/III Sem Examination are advised to stay in touch with this page. As we will update the result link here, as the board will update the result.

Last Year KU B.Tech I/II/III Sem Exam Result was Published on so early. This year KU had not announced any update that when the board will announce the B.Tech I/II/III Sem exams result but as of the web sources that the result will be updated in the next week most probably in this week of this month. Dear readers stay in touch with this page we will update the KU B.Tech1st/2nd/3rd Sem Results 2013.

follow given link you will get the B.Tech I/II/III Sem results 2013

http://www.krishnauniversity.ac.in/Examportal/Results.aspx

0 comments:

Post a Comment