UBGB Officer Scale I, II, III & Office Assistant Admit Card 2014

Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Officer Scale I, II, III & Office Assistant Admit Card 2014 www.ubgb.in Download UBGB Officer Scale I, II, III & Office Assistant Hall Ticket 2014

Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank is going to conduct the Officer Scale I, II, III & Office Assistant written examination will be held on Not Yet Annouced. Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank will release the Officer Scale I, II, III & Office Assistant Exam Admit Card 2014 available on its official website www.ubgb.in. UBGB was issued notification for recruitment of 855 Officer Scale I, II, III & Office Assistant vacancies.

UBGB Officer Scale I, II, III & Office Assistant Admit Card 2014:
Candidates who are applied the UBGB Officer Scale I, II, III & Office Assistant, they can download Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Officer Scale I, II, III & Office Assistant Call Letter/ Admit Card 2014. UBGB will release the Officer Scale I, II, III & Office Assistant written Exam Admit Card/ Call Letter 2014 provided at online UBGB official website www.ubgb.in.

All appearing candidates are advised to download the UBGB Officer Scale I, II, III & Office Assistant Admit Card 2014. UBGB will conduct the Officer Scale I, II, III & Office Assistant written Examination very soon.

How to Download UBGB Officer Scale I, II, III & Office Assistant Admit Card 2014:
  1. 1. First Log on the UBGB official website www.ubgb.in.
  2. 2. Find the Officer Scale I, II, III & Office Assistant Admit card link and click it.
  3. 3. Enter your Roll No & Date of Birth
  4. 4. Click on submit Button
  5. 5. Finally will display Admit Card and Tack print out.
  6.  

Download UBGB Officer Scale I, II, III & Office Assistant Admit Card 2014

0 comments:

Post a Comment